Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pretty Butterflies

I have to admit ... this one is not an original idea of mine :-( but I wish it was! The layout was so pretty I just had to make one of my own with similar colours, because the soft blue, green and purple combination was too lovely to resist.

You can see the original here - I liked the white on white look but ended up going with Bashful Blue as a base colour instead.

I am so glad I finally got around to buying this stamp set for myself - it's just so pretty and swirly *g*. I can see myself getting a lot of use out of this one!

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp sets: Priceless
Ink: Sage Shadow, Bashful Blue, Perfect Plum
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Perfect Plum, Whisper White

Other: So Swirly Stampin' Around Wheel, Stampin' Around Jumbo Handle, Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails