Saturday, September 20, 2008

Waterfall card

I learnt how to make these a few years back, then promptly forgot how to ... my very first effort is still kicking about somewhere, I think. Anyway, I thought it was time to make another one, as they're fun to play with *g*.

You pull the tab at the bottom and the pictures flip over. Rather than using pictures as shown here, you could use words in to reveal a message as the tab is pulled. A message can also be stamped/written on the tab itself.

How fortunate for me that this set (Priceless) comes with four images just the right size for this kind of treatment *g*. And (warning: shameless plug ahead) if you buy Priceless this month you can get the matching So Swirly wheel absolutely free! Contact me today!

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp sets: Priceless
Ink: Rose Red, So Saffron
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Rose Red, Whisper White

Other: So Swirly Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel, Jumbo Handle, Cropadile, eyelets

3 comments:

Melita said...

Very cool - and looks very tricky too! lol

Chris said...

Not tricky at all!
-Chris

Pauline Laing said...

I like that a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails