Saturday, February 7, 2009

A milestone post!

I'm sure that I've got some balloons somewhere, and maybe even one of those little noisemaker thingies with the paper curl that go "blllllaaaaaattttt" when you blow in them. Because this is Post # 100, a number I was never convinced I would actually reach.

In celebration, another card.

What a surprise.

I didn't actually make this one today - far too hot for stamping (it's another scorcher in Melbourne, with the temperature in the 40s, hoping for the cool change to come in quickly. They are telling us that it will be down to a top of 19 on Tuesday). So here's one I prepared earlier.

More pink. Again, another surprise.

I really, really like this set. The bold flowers just really seem to work well, and look great when coloured with markers as shown here. And I've used the smaller sprig of flowers in Pixie Pink to add texture to the layers.

Supplies used:

Stamp sets: Live Your Dream
Ink: Pixie Pink, Old Olive
Cardstock: Old Olive, Pixie Pink, Whisper White
Other: Stampin' Write Markers in Old Olive, Pixie Pink, Rose Red and So Saffron

Happy anniversary to me!

Oh, and I changed my header again. Just because I can.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails