Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sale--A-Bration Swap

I generally don't "do" swaps. Since becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I have been known to make swaps for convention and regional training, but aside from that it's not something I've really been into.

However ...

When your upline proposes a small swap somehow it seems like a great idea - and it actually was fun to create my contribution! Once I had the idea (which came to me after a Girls' Nite, I think) I had a quick production line evening and whipped them all up.

The challenge was to create a card using any or all of the current Sale-A-Bration stamp sets. I only had the one at the time so that's what I worked with. Very happy with the result.

Note the use of the (soon to be retired) In Color ... River Rock might just be my all time favourite colour *sigh*

Supplies used:

Stamp sets: Botanical Blooms
Ink: Rose Red, River Rock

Cardstock: River Rock, Basic Black, Rose Red, Whisper White
Other: Vintage Brads, Scallop Edge Punch, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

And here are the cards I received in return ... they were created by (clockwise from top) Karen, Gail, Felicity and Coral.

Thank you ladies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails