Sunday, February 1, 2009

More from Liz

At our recenty Girls Nite at Deb's house, Liz again got into her creative streak ... and she has been so kind as to allow me to photograph her creations to share on my blog; because she's using current Stampin' Up! stuff, they all qualify to be shown here!



This card is a case of the one I made at our last GNI, however Liz has used only the current "In Colors" (which are only available until the expiry of our current catalogue, so if you like them, get in quick!).

Supplies used:

Stamp sets: Ocean Commotion
Ink: Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White

Other: Scallop Edge Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals



I like this one! In fact, I'm planning on CASEing it myself! Again, Liz has only used "In Colours", and don't they work well together!

Supplies used:

Stamp sets: Big Bold Birthday, Warm Words
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White




A birthday card with a definitely masculine colour scheme.

Supplies used:

Stamp sets: Big Bold Birthday
Ink: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Cardstock: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou, Whisper White




And lastly a card using my personal favourite Eastern Blooms. At first I had this up the wrong way, but Liz had designed it so the message is sideways at the top of the card, not the right way up at the bottom of the card. And Liz has used her scrap from the scallop edge punch, just like I've been doing! Waste not, want not.

Supplies used:

Stamp sets: Easter Blooms
Ink: River Rock

Cardstock: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Blue Bayou, Whisper White

Other: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

Thank you again, Liz, for allowing me to share these.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails