Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mixing it up again

Something I've been doing lately when inspiration has run dry is to recreate a card in different colours - I'm always surprised by how different the same layout and stamps can look just by using an alternative colour combination.

Here's two I made the other day, the same as this one but not the same *g*. Okay, I did switch out the background stamp, but that's just my creative licence, yes?



Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp set/s: Echoes of Kindness (Hostess Set), Weathered
Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive
Cardstock: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Whisper White

Other: Uniball White Gel Pen, 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Cutter Kit, Stampin' Sponges

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails