Monday, May 25, 2009

Inspiration comes from all sorts of places ...

... including your local Spotlight store *g*.

I nicked in the other day to grab a couple of things, and on passing the bedding displays was taken by a doona cover which I noted was Very Vanilla with a Night of Navy and Kiwi Kiss pattern. Well, I'm sure the manufacturer of the cover called them something completely different, but I knew what they really were.

In the end I had to substitute - I don't own Night of Navy or Kiwi Kiss (yet) but Not Quite Navy and Old Olive are a fair substitute ... for now.

This is just such a cute set!

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp set/s: Cheep Talk
Ink: Not Quity Navy, Old Olive

Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Very Vanilla

Other: Scallop Edge Punch, Stampamajig

3 comments:

Leigh said...

I like your card Chris. The little bird is cute.

Chris said...

so is yours, Leigh!
Thanks for looking
-Chris

Melita said...

Gorgeous colours Chris - and I love that widdle birdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails