Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Remember a little while ago I posted a Christmas card I'd made, saying it was fun to make, but a little too involved to mass produce?

I changed my mind *g*.

When I broke it down, it didn't really take so long at all. Cutting out the tree was a bit of a pain, but easy enough to do in front of the telly of an evening, and the rest was a snap to put together. I only made 20 so it wasn't too deadly.

And it saved me thinking of a new Christmas design when I'd already come up with this one!

I've used up some of my free Certainly Celery twill ribbon from the September promotion, as well - how serendipitous that this matched my colour scheme. Or did I choose the colour scheme to match the ribbon? Sometimes it's hard to tell which came first *g*.

I love how the Whisper White craft ink looks almost luminous when stamped on lighter coloured cardstocks (or even medium tone as shown here).

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp/s: Season of Joy
Ink: Whisper White, Old Olive, Regal Rose

Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Regal Rose,
Whisper White
Other: 5/8" Certainly Celery Twill Ribbon, Cutter Kit

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Chris, I wanted to wish you a very happy New Year and hope you get that craft room you've always wanted...Lynn:)

Chris said...

*g* thank you Lynn!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails