Sunday, June 20, 2010

Another Kraft Card

I know it's not a "real" colour (although that will change come September and the new catalogue, when the new colour family of "Neutrals" will be created), but I'm loving Kraft at the moment.

Combined with the new colours Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry to spice it up, you have to admit it makes a great background.

How do you like this - so simple, yet totally effective. I wish I could remember where I saw the original which inspired this (if I find the link I promise to post it).

***
21/6/10: Edited to add: Found the original! It's here - now you can see why I had to make this card *g*.

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:
Stamp/s: Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Sahara Sand
Cardstock: Kraft, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Other: Scallop Edge Punch

1 comment:

Felicity said...

This is simply stunning Chris, cant wait to give this one a go - totally love the colour combo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails