Friday, June 18, 2010

Guest Cardmaker

Today I have a guest stamper posting their creation on my blog ... my own 11 yo daughter LOL.

She was watching me stamp the other night (a regular occurence at our place) and suddenly wanted to see all the different cardstock colours - and before I knew it she had the punches out and had come up with this!

Pretty cute, huh? Love the look on this little guy's face *g*.

Sadly, I think this may be a one-off - normally my kids aren't that interested in what I do for fun, although they are very handy when it comes to colour decisions and are usually absolutely correct in their choices (thanks guys!).

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:
Stamp(s): Cheep Talk
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Other: Wide Oval Punch, Large Tag Punch, Word Window Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker

1 comment:

Pauline Laing said...

Awesome work Jayne - can I copy you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails