Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas is coming ...

... and for a wonder, I'm organised (well, so far).

I have just this week finished the Christmas cards I make annually to send out to the customers of the company I work for - I like to think they appreciate the effort, and of course I am paid for my work and supplies!

This is the card that the lucky customers are getting this year.

I am loving this colour scheme - pick any purple, green and blue, and it just seems to work well together. Here I have used Baja Breeze, Concord Crush and Old Olive - not your traditional Christmas colours, but I like to mix things up a bit *g*.

And I found out something about the Little Leaves Sizzlit. Turns out that using it 120 times in a row makes it stick a little but it still cuts just fine!

Supplies used:
Stamp/s: Delightful Decorations
Ink: Concord Crush
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Concord Crush, Whisper White, Old Olive
Other: Top Note Die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Ornament Punch

Next time I'll show you the card that my lucky friends and family are getting this year. So if you're expecting a card from me, don't look :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails