Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm still here!

Just been busy with non-stamping stuff lately. Although I have made a start on my my annual commission of 100 cards for my employer to send out to our customers (I get paid for that, by the way). Take a look here, here and here for past years' efforts.

I will be posting a picture of some of the cards in the next day or so. So far I've done 33, only 67 to go! And then I have to make my personal cards. Sigh. Fortunately I receive lovely feedback from recipients, which makes all the work worthwhile.

Don't forget to check out the current special (or try this link, which includes a small picture of the Christmas Cocoa specialty paper), by the way - buy one (or more) of the four bundles on offer and receive a free spool of festive ribbon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails