Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cute Cupcake

When I made my first order from the current Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue, I somehow managed to overlook this adorable punch. It was on my list, and yet I still managed to leave it off my order.

Luckily I managed to correct that omission, and it arrived earlier this week.

Now, this is a particulary nifty punch, containing all the elements you need to create a whole cake shop of tasty cupcakes. Along with the basic cupcake and candle elements shown here, the punch also includes some little sprinkles and a cherry. And it also has a matching stamp set (which I haven't got ... yet).

It is a little fiddly to put together, I will admit, but I think the results are well worth it! I used my Tombow Multi glue for the little candle and flame - the bottle has applicators at each end, one for covering large areas and the other for very (very!) fine work.

And because I was going a little punch mad, I also used my two different scallop circle punches and the ever-so-swish Scallop Trim Border punch to finish it off.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
Other: Build A Cupcake Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch (still available as a carry over item, Scallop Trim Border Punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails