Friday, June 10, 2011

Yet More Butterflies

I am still having fun with my Beautiful Wings Embosslit - it is just so handy for adding that finishing touch to a floral card!

Here is something I made recently when some friends came around to stamp. I was inspired by a card I saw ... somewhere ... I think it might have been on the Stampin' Up demonstrators' forum.

I have stamped the grass from Inspired by Nature (note to self - must use that set more often) on the base card. Then I sponged a piece of Whisper White first with Pink Pirouette and then with Concord Crush and overstamped the weeds from Pocket Silhouettes in Basic Black. The butterflies from the embosslit completed the picture. And, oops, I believe I forgot to add rhinestones! Better fix that up at some stage!

So there you have it - quick and simple, and quite pretty as well!

Supplies used:
Stamp(s): Inspired by Nature, Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Concord Crush, Basic Black
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Concord Crush, Whisper White
Other: Beautiful Wings Embosslit

1 comment:

Felicity said...

Ooooooo wow love this Chris, just beautiful!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails