Thursday, September 13, 2012

Birthday Circles!

I hate to admit that I struggle with this stamp set ... yes, I know, I'm supposed to be in the business of encouraging you guys to want everything (and buy it from me LOL), but this set, which I received at a convention a few years back, has always been a challenge to me.

So, internet to the rescue!  I am ashamed to say that I completely CASEd this card, right down to the positioning of the stamps and the colours (although the original used Real Red and Bashful Blue, as far as I could tell).  I'm afraid I can't give credit to the original creator - it was a random pin on Pinterest, with no real link back to the original site (and, yes, I tried an image search on Google, still didn't come up with the original).   Original creator, whoever you are, thank you ...

Anyway, my version (which has now gone to a good home - happy birthday, Anne-Marie!).


Supplies used: 
Stamp(s): Circle Circus, Memorable Moments
Ink: Pool Party, Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake

Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White

Other: 1-3/4" Circle Punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails