Saturday, September 8, 2012

Something a little different


Usually I will show pictures of the papercraft-y things I have made, because that's what I do.  Plus I have LOADS of papercraft supplies to play with most of the time.


However, today I am sharing something a bit different from my usual output ... made with Stampin' Up! Designer Fabric.

Designed to coordinate with the exclusive colour families, the Designer Fabric can be used for all sorts of projects, like quilting and other home crafts.  They come in packs of three designs, with an extra large fat quarter of 68.6 x 45.7cm in each design.

The other day, I came across this tutorial for making a little iPhone pouch, and pinned it (oh, how I love Pinterest) for future reference.  Then I realised I have pinned a LOT of stuff lately in the hope that it will make me more likely to craft.  Turns out that's not the case.  There was no reason not to start this project, so that's what I did yesterday.

I'm not as good at corners as the original pattern designer, but I'm still pretty happy with the results.  I've used the Summer Smooches fabric pack here - love the bright happy colours!  And it's easy to find the depths of my handbag!


And here's my trusty iPod Touch peeking out - fits so snugly I should be able to keep the screen a little safer in future.  The poor thing gets a lot of use, and could do with a little TLC :-)

Supplies used: Other: Summer Smooches Designer Fabric
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails