Sunday, September 16, 2012

More Circles

When I dragged out my Circle Circus stamp set the other night (see previous post), I must have been on a roll, because this card just sort of popped up out of nowhere demanding to be made.  For a stamp set I have had a lot of trouble with in the past, I am awfully proud of this card!

And how awesome does the combination of Pacific Point and the new Summer Starfruit look?  Summer Starfruit is an odd sort of colour, which here looks green, but next to a green looks yellow.  Weird *shakes head*.


The Summer Starfruit strip of cardstock was originally going to just go across the entire card until I thought I wanted it to look kind of "ribbon-y" - so out with the square punch to cut a nick out of the end (much neater and easier than trying to cut it with scissors - I would have had to trim it here then trim the other side to make it even, then trim the first side again to match and so on until I had nothing left!).

Supplies used: 
Stamp(s): Circle Circus
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Pacific Point

Cardstock: Pacific Point, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Other: 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails