Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Creating with Creative Elements

You might think that when I'm not posting, I'm not stamping - but that's just not true!  Well, okay, it is sometimes ... but not this time!


I have been hard at work making sample cards with my Creative Elements set as part of a display for the upcoming Picture to Page show (Whitehorse Club, Burwood Highway, East Burwood on October 6-7).  Yes, there will be a Stampin' Up! stand there, and I will be manning (womanning?) the stand with a few fellow demonstrators on the Sunday (so feel free to drop by and say hi, I would love to meet some of my readers).

As proof that I haven't just been sitting around doing nothing, here is a quick pic of some of the cards I've got so far (shhh, I have to admit that one of these is not, in a technical sense, actually finished.  Okay, it's not even finished at all.  I could go so far as to say it's not really even started.  In fact, the two layers you can see aren't even stuck together.  I'll get onto that, promise).


A couple of these are re-creations of cards I've posted before but since given away.  I will post proper pictures of the new cards after the show.

Hope to see some of you on the 7th!


Supplies used: 
Stamp(s): Creative Elements, En Francais

Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White
 Other: Stripes Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Labels Collection Framelits, Simply Scored tool, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, 1" Square Punch, Postage Stamp Punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails