Friday, May 24, 2013

Hello from sunny (?) Brisbane

When I heard that this year's Stampin' Up! Convention was to be held in Brisbane this year, my first thought was that it would be nice to escape Melbourne's autumn for a little sub-tropical sunshine.

Imagine my disappointment to find this outside our window this afternoon.


(Not the best view, but it's a little better than the backpacker's hostel directly opposite).

It is overcast and drizzling.  Yesterday was lovely, though, and I have to admit that at least it isn't particularly cold.

So far we have had two full days of classes and general sessions, as well as a Make and Take session using some of the products which will soon be available in the 2013-14 Annual Catalogue.  Tonight is the Awards Presentation and After Party, and tomorrow there is another full day of classes before we finish up for another year.  I have plans to post some pictures - while I am not permitted to show pictures of actual products, I can share photos of things I have made with the new goodies :-) ... I just keep forgetting to take blog-worthy shots!

Don't forget the new catalogue will be out on July 2 (yes, the second) - but even more importantly, the Retirement List will be live from next Friday,May 31 - watch this space for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails