Thursday, May 2, 2013

My favourite colours

Since the new Colour Refresh was announced the other week, I have been quietly rejoicing - sad though I will be to say goodbye to a couple of old favourites (Pretty in Pink or Baja Breeze, anyone), I am so glad that Pool Party is hanging around, and that Wisteria Wonder has also earned a reprieve.

Pool Party has to be one of my favourite colours at the moment - and look how well it works with Island Indigo (yes, another In Color joining the family!), Wisteria Wonder and Perfect Plum!  I love the bluey-green and purple combination (regular readers might have guessed that).

The other day, I went out to stamp (at SERS - newcomers welcome, if you can make it to Glen Waverley on the last Saturday of each month), and was after a quick, easy project that wouldn't require me to take my entire craft room with me - and here it is:


The card was super-quick to make, as you can see - just a random stamping of the large flower and small flower trio from Betsy's Blossoms in Pool Party, Island Indigo and Wisteria Wonder, and then the bird from the same set in Perfect Plum. 

Once I decide who or what the card is for, I will add a sentiment just to the left of the bird - but for now I will just admire the pretty colours.

Images © 1990-2013 Stampin' Up!®
Supplies used:
Stamps:  Betsy's Blossoms
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum, Island Indigo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails