Friday, May 31, 2013

Retired List is now up!


As many of you are aware, the new Australia/New Zealand Stampin' Up! catalogue will be arriving soon - July 2, in fact - which means that lots of stuff has to go to make way for all the wonderful new products.

From today until July 1, the retiring products are only available while stocks last - so if you want to buy your favourites before they go for good, get in quick!

You can find the full list at my Online Store ... just click the Retiring Products link at the left hand side.

Some (but not all) products are discounted by up to 50% - the discounted price will be shown in my Online Store.

You should also be able to use the Online Store to check availability ... some products have already sold out (would you believe people sit up until after midnight to place their orders?  Me neither, but it's true *shakes head in wonder*).

If you have any questions about the products which are retiring, feel free to drop me an email or give me a call.

(Don't forget, too, that you still have two weeks - until June 15 - to buy selected MDS downloads at 25% off!)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and review my supplies to see if there's anything I need to stock up on before it's all gone...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails