Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Heading off to Sydney!

This time tomorrow I will be in sunny (?) Sydney, ready to attend the annual Stampin' Up! Convention, where I will meet lots of other demonstrators, learn some new tips & tricks, and generally hang out with friends. This is the one time of the year I go away without the family, and while I love them to bits, it's nice to take a break.

As is customary, I have been working on swaps to exchange with other demonstrators - a good way of gathering samples and ideas which you might not have thought of. I don't make many, because I have a short attention span *g*, so I like to think of these as "limited editions" LOL.

The photo above is a little dark, so here's a closeup of the little bird's wing, which I've popped up on a dimensional. Isn't this bird punch completely gorgeous?

Wish me luck in Sydney, and with any luck I'll come back with some great new ideas to share with you!

Stamps: Simply Said, En Francais
Ink: Sahara Sand
, Real Red
Cardstock: Kraft, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other: Two Step Bird Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Top Note Die

1 comment:

Pauline Laing said...

Woot, first comment!

And also, see you in Sydney!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails