Sunday, May 23, 2010

My other swaps

As well as the bird swaps shown the other day, I also made a few using the Scallop Circle dress design shown recently ... how cute are these in their pink and brown spots?

Rather than stamp a border along the bottom, this time I embossed the base card using my Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.

Love 'em!

By this time this post (which I prepared earlier) goes live, I will have returned from Sydney, hopefully with lots of goss and ideas!

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:
Stamp/s: One of a Kind
Ink: Chocolate Chip

Cardstock: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

Other: Sweet Always Designer Series Paper, Scallop Circle die, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails