Sunday, June 22, 2014

Another Pinspired post

Just a little something I whipped up ... well, actually,  it took a lot longer than I'd expected, but that was mostly sponging each punched flower, and holding it together layer by layer as the glue dried.  The end result was totally worth it, though ...



Here's the pin that inspired this tag.  Hers is so much nicer, but I'm still happy with my little effort.  Some more practice and maybe I can get as gorgeous a result as my Pinspiration!

Images © 1990-2014 Stampin' Up!®  
Supplies used:
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Fabulous Phrases
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Craft Ink
Accessories:  Blossom Punch, Banner Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails