Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Retirement List - available online



I've only just realised that the link I gave out the other week to what I thought was the Retirement List in my Online Store actually only shows a few products that are retiring ... oops!  Not sure what happened there.

Anyway, just so you know what is definitely going and won't be available any more after June 30, I have uploaded spreadsheets into my Google Drive for you to have a look at.

The links are:

       Retiring Stamps

       Retiring Accessories

You can download these lists to your computer to sort in Excel, or open them in Google Sheets if you prefer.

Note that some of the products are discounted (but not all).  Also, some have sold out already - if you want to make sure you get your goodies before they're gone for good, please shop through  my Online Store to ensure availability.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails