Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Late Christmas Post

I can't believe I never posted a picture of my 2013 Christmas card!

Yes, I did actually make some.  This year, however, I didn't to the 100 cards that I have previously done for my "real job" to send out to customers, just a few for friends and family.


It was quick and easy - two of my favourite things in a card :-)

Just a reminder - Raspberry Ripple is one of the outgoing In Colors, retiring effective 30 June unless sold out earlier.  Grab your supplies before they're gone for good!

Images © 1990-2014 Stampin' Up!®  
Supplies used:
Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Daydream Medallions, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock:  Raspberry Ripple, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  Kraft Grid Journal, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails