Sunday, June 1, 2014

Butterflies in Blue

I still spend way too much time on Pinterest (check out my boards at www.pinterest.com/missusmack), pinning things that I may never even remember to look at again.

Sometimes, however, I am inspired enough to actually make something I've seen - this card, for instance:


This card was inspired by this pin, with a few changes, of course :-)

I had a bit of fun putting the colours together - so many blues/greens that work with each other!

Images © 1990-2014 Stampin' Up!®  
Supplies used:
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Fabulous Phrases
Cardstock:  Soft Sky, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo
Ink: Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Soft Sky, Perfect Plum
Accessories:  Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Pearls, Corner Rounder Punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails