Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blue and Brown

I have seen these colours together and really liked them - can't believe it took me this long to get around to using them!

As you can see, I'm back using Baroque Motifs again, and yet more Circle of Friendship ... I like having a set of words that work the the scallop punch!

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White cardstock, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White ink, Baroque Motifs and Circle of Friendship stamp sets, Scallop Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, SU ribbon, Mat Pack and piercing tool

1 comment:

Melita said...

Ooh very bice - love the colour combo! I would never have thought of it myself but it works beautifully :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails