Friday, June 6, 2008

More circles

I have been using Circle of Friendship again ... I didn't realise how many circles you can use in cardmaking!

These have been inspired by a US blog I stumbled across yesterday ...

Firstly a cute little bookmark using the Scallop Punch and featuring a Jumbo Eyelet (I am loving these things! They're so cool!). I don't know how it would go marking your place in a book, haven't tried it yet, but as I usually have three or four books on the go at one time I'm sure it won't be long before it's in use.

(In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have used a black cloth as a backing for this scan *g*).

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral and Whisper White cardstock, Close to Cocoa ink, CIrcle of
Friendship stamp set, Scallop, 1-1/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle and 1" Circle punches, Cropadile, Jumbo Eyelet.





This one I really like - it's another variation on the pocket card, using the Scallop Punch to hide the insert. Do you like my "bling"? In case you can't work it out, that is definitely a bottle top, smacked with a hammer to flatten it out a little. I had a big bag of these (clean ones, for the home brewer) for a few years for use in collage projects, and stumbled across them last night. What a coincidence! Circle of Friendship stamps fit right in there (punched with a 1" punch).

The side strip was done using reinkers, glossy card and rubbing alcohol, then wheeled with the Baroque Border wheel. In Pomegranate, of course.

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used: Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, Whisper White and Gloss White cardstock, Purely Pomegranate ink, Purely Pomegranate and River Rock reinkers, CIrcle of Friendship
stamp set, Scallop, 1-1/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1" Circle and 3/6" Corner Rounder punches, Cropadile, Jumbo Eyelet.

2 comments:

Gail Kirby said...

Ooh love the bookmark! We could make 200 of them for our showbags!!! Ok, lock me in my mothership I am a danger to society lol!

Gail

Chris said...

ROFL, and how easy was it?! Thanks for looking.

-Chris

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails