Friday, June 20, 2008

Find Joy

This is a bit of an experiment ... based on (but nothing like) a card I saw in what will be the new Australian Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer Mini Catalogue (not officially released yet *g*).

The experiment is in the colours ... not sure that I like the red (although it does look nicer in real life) but the layout was interesting to try out. I will probably try this with different stamps and colours sometime soon.

I have to add, I like using the Spiral punch to create a bit of interest along the edge of a layer. In this particular case, I think it balances the ribbon quite nicely.

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used: Real Red, Bordering Blue and So Saffron cardstock, Real Red ink, Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Double Rectangle Punch, Spiral Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Real Red ribbon

1 comment:

Melita said...

I really like this. Especially the colour! Na you're right, the spiral punch gives a great bit of added interest. Very nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails