Friday, March 5, 2010

A little forest *g*

Trendy Trees is one of those stamp sets that doesn't look like much when you see it. It consists of two little tree trunks, four different tree tops and a couple of phrases. But once you start to put the stamps together (and I highly recommend the use of a Stampamajig here) it's a lot of fun!

This little forest of trees was just me grabbing out a few random ink colours to see what would happen - who would have thought they would work so well?

I also got out the matching Funky Forest wheel to add a bit of interest to the layering.

While on the subject of wheels, can I interest you in a Stampin' Around Wheel Guide? I am a bit, um ... defective when it comes to straight lines, so whenever I am using my Stampin' Around Wheels, I always use the guide as well to ensure I'm not going off the straight and narrow. I find that when using the "standard" wheels, they can tend to wobble a bit - the Wheel Guide helps overcome this problem.


Supplies used:
Stamp/s: Trendy Trees
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Really Rust, So Saffron, Certainly Celery

Cardstock: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Really Rust,
Whisper White
Other: Funky Forsest Stampin' Around Standard Wheel, Stampamajig, Stampin' Around Wheel Guide

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails