Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March offer

Because it's Sale-A-Bration time and I want to be sure everyone gets something for FREE, I have decided that all qualifying orders (ie. orders over $100 which would normally qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set) placed with me during the month of March only will go into the draw for an additional FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set (from my stash, not sure which one yet but it's looking like Whimsical Words at this stage, as a very versatile set).

The winner will be drawn in early April, and will be notified by email. I will also announce the winner here on my blog. The prize will be posted out within the first week of April (or hand delivered if you live close by).

Note that this offer is made by me only, and is not a Stampin' Up! promotion - other demonstrators may choose to offer something similar, but are not required to.

Have a look at the Sale-A-Bration page on my Stampin' Up! website for a copy of the brochure, then contact me to place your qualifying order!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails