Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sneak Peek - New Stuff (part 1)!

My next few posts will be dedicated to providing you all with a little taste of what is coming up in the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue next month.

Because Stampin' Up! have decided to change the "catalogue year" to September-August (rather than April-March as it has been since they started out in Australia in 2006), they have decided to bring out a kind of "super-mini" catalogue to get us through the next few months.

And as a demonstrator I am lucky enough to be allowed to pre-order some of the goodies contained therein!

So what do we have coming up? Can't say too much, but perhaps this card will give you a clue ...

See that gorgeous vanilla layer? Wanna know how that was done?

Email me for a copy of the new Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue and find out!

(or I could just tell you it's an exclusive die made for Stampin' Up! by the lovely people at Sizzix) (but email me for a copy of the Mini Catalogue anyway *g*).

And did you see the colours I used? I have to say, I didn't realise just how good Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Perfect Plum looked together until now. They really suit the vintage look of the stamps, too.

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:
Stamp/s: Vintage Vogue
Ink: Perfect Plum, Old Olive

Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Very Vanilla

Other: Top Note Die

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Very nice card, Chris! Love the colours :) Lynn

Anonymous said...

Chris, lerve your card. OHHHHHH, new rubber....I like the lookie of it. Cheers Donna Zammit

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails