Monday, March 8, 2010

Using up scraps

Sometimes when I'm stamping, I put something together and it doesn't quite work with what I'm doing. When that happens, I usually put the stamped piece aside (most often in the Stampin' Up! box with the matching stamps) to see if inspiration will come to me at a later date.

This evening I dug out "I {heart} Hearts" and found this stamped strip which was originally going to be part of this card.

Rather than have it go to waste I threw together this card. Not sure if it works, but hey, that's one less scrap in my stash *g*.

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:
Stamp/s: I {Heart} Hearts, Pocket Silhouettes, Tres Chic
Ink: Mellow Moss, Rose Red, So Saffrom

Cardstock: Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Rose Red,
Whisper White
Other: Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Cutter Kit

3 comments:

Lynn (Lynn's Designer Creations) said...

Hi Chris, thanks for the comment and yes of course you count! Although you can't post it on your blog you're still in the running..So good luck to you and thanks :0) Lynn

日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails