Friday, July 11, 2008

Fun with punches

Now, I didn't make this, although I think some of my punches were used in its construction, but I have been given permission to post it and I have to because it's just so darn sweet!

Last week, a few of us got together at a friend's house because ... well, it's school holidays and it's nice for the kids to have someone new to argue with. So while nine kids sat in the lounge with the Wii, the grownups played with their own toys in the kitchen.

Originally we were making punchie owls (like this one here - how clever is that!?), which is a hoot (pun intended - couldn't resist it *g*). Then things started to get a bit silly and this little cutie was the result.

She is made using Stampin' Up!s Round Tab Punch, scallop Punch and Word Window Punch along with an assortment of circle punches. I think the MaryJanes are a particularly nice touch LOL.

So a big HI to Pauline and thanks for letting me post this so everyone can see how clever you are (if they didn't already know).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails