Thursday, July 24, 2008

One Sheet Wonder

A while back I wrote a post about creating a set of cards using a "One Sheet Wonder" ... you can have a squizz at the mess I made in the process here ... anyway, it has taken a while but I finally finished the cards!

Unfortunately I didn't think to scan them individually before I sent them off to adorn the walls of our stand at the Craft & Quilt Show, but here is a preview. I took this photo last week when I was still working out how best to display them, and this isn't the layout I ended up using.

I used a single stamp set (Bud Basics) and complimentary colours (Rose Red, Regal Rose, Old Olive and Certainly Celery) to create the original stamped sheet, then used other sets (including the Basics Outline wheel, which coordinates with Bud Basics) to help make each card individual. If you were sending cards made with a One Sheet Wonder out to different people, you probably wouldn't need to use extra stamp sets, but these are designed to be seen as a group so I wanted each to stand out in its own way.

I will scan and post larger copies of the cards at a later date, just wanted to share the overall effect with you today!

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used: Bud Basics stamp set, Basic Outline Stampin' Around wheel, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Old Olive and Basic Black ink, assorted Stampin' Up! punches and other stamp sets ... hmmm, should have noted down what I used before I sent the cards off ... I will amend this once I get them back *G*.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails