Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Random stampings

I find that the stamp set I reach for most will change in fits and starts ... one day it's Baroque Motifs (and I have to force myself to try other stamp sets), then it's something else. Today it's Bodacious Bouquet, an oldie but goodie. If you're like me and have more than enough flower stamps (but is that ever true?), this one is still a handy one to have, as it's all flowers, all the time *g*.

This card was originally made for a birthday my daughter went to, and I liked it so much it was recreated a couple of times in different combinations. If only you could see how glittery the main flower is; sadly the scan just can't show that.

The frame around the "happy birthday" panel was drawn by hand, which explains why it's a little odd ... I just can't get my brain around the whole "freehand" concept *g* - I keep wanting to reach for a ruler to make sure it's straight.

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used: Bodacious Bouquet and Eat Cake stamp sets, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Whisper White cardstock, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Certainly Celery and Versamark ink, Rose Red Stampin' Write Marker, Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.


And here's another variation, in blue this time.

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used: Bodacious Bouquet and Eat Cake stamp sets, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue and Whisper White cardstock, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Certainly Celery and Versamark ink, Ballet Blue Stampin' Write Marker, Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails