Monday, December 10, 2012

A simple Christmas card

As promised the other day, here is the card I made to send out to the customers of my "day job" - it was a pretty simple design, relying on the Apothecary Accents framelits and the Holiday Frame embossing folder for the "wow" factor.  Not shown here is the Champagne Frost shimmer paint applied to the Crumb Cake layer (as I had to make this one up quickly after sealing up and mailing all the work ones, I forgot that step!), which, trust me, looked very effective :-)


This year I made 111 of these little beauties - I really need to talk to the sales guys, and ask them to tone down their efforts to find new business, or this is going to be the end of me!

Just a quick word - if you like this stamp, called "Heart of Christmas" and want it for your own, it's only available until the end of the Holiday Catgalogue period, January 31, 2013.  It is one of the "a la carte" range, meaning it is a single stamp, not part of a set, so is very affordable :-)


Images © 1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamps: Heart of Christmas 
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Holiday Frame Embossing Folder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails