Wednesday, December 19, 2012

We wish you a Merry Christmas

If I have been good and organised, anyone who was going to receive a Christmas card from me has theirs by now, so now I can post my 2012 family Christmas card.

I was feeling a little lazy this year, so went with a very quick but (I like to think) effective design, relying on two different layers of embossed cardstock and the Apothecary Accents framelits for visual appeal.


And it wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't spritz it up with a little Shimmer Paint :-)  Love, love, love that stuff!  You can barely see it in this photo - the Raspberry Ripple layer has been given a light coat of sparkle just for fun.


Have I mentioned just how much I love my embossing folders?  And my framelits?  And pretty much every accessory ever made for the Big Shot?


Merry Christmas to everyone, and a happy 2013!

Images © 1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamps: Heart of Christmas 
Cardstock:  Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
 Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Holiday Frame Embossing Folder, 3/16" Metallic Brads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails