Wednesday, December 26, 2012

CASEing myself yet again

Inspired by myself, I put this card together recently ... I had made a cut out card for my friend's birthday, but once I'd given it away I realised I wanted one for my own "stash" as well.

 
It's not quite the same - I was away from home and didn't have all my Big Shot goodies with me, but I did have a few scraps of cardstock, including this piece of Island Indigo which had been cut using the Adorning Accents Edgelits for another project.

Images © 1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories:  2-1/2" Circle Punch, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack,Adorning Accents Edgelits

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails