Saturday, December 22, 2012

Painting with bleach

Recently I showed you a card I made for my friend Pauline, in which I used bleach to strip colour from cardstock in a kind of reverse painting thing-y.

I liked it so much (or perhaps that was just the smell of bleach in an enclosed area?) that I had to make another!


Here you can see the results of bleach + Riding Hood Red - interesting that, no matter how much bleach I dabbed on, it never got lighter than this yellow shade.  Which, happily, coordinates nicely with the So Saffron base card :-)


Oh, and did I mention just how much I like this Everything Eleanor set?  The flowers are gorgeous, beautifully detailed, and that swirl is going to go with everything.

Images © 1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Fabulous Phrases
Cardstock:  So Saffron, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories:  Bitty Banners Framelits, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails