Friday, March 13, 2009

Love these flowers

I have loved using Bud Basics over the past 16 months - this set is now on the retiring list and it will be hard to say goodbye to it *sniff*.

You might remember the One Sheet Wonder project I did using these stamps (have a look here and here) - I had tried this previously but only got as far as two cards (the remainder of the One Sheet is still tucked safely in an envelope waiting for me to get back to them). I love the combination of Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise and Certainly Celery.

Supplies used:

Stamp sets: Bud Basics, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
, Warm Words
Ink: Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Certainly Celery

Cardstock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Other: Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig

I wanted to post the other card, however Blogger is up to its old tricks today and refuses to post my landscape picture correctly. I will add it when Blogger is playing nicely again *grrr*.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails