Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Celebrate!

Here's a kind of sneak peek ... can I call it a sneak peek when the stamp set in question has already been available (in the Summer Mini Catalogue earlier this year)?  Probably not.  But it will be available again come September 1, when the new 2012-13 Annual Catalogue makes its debut (can't wait).

So here's just a card I made last night.  For a wonder, this was one card that actually looks a lot like the idea I had before I started, and I'm pretty darned happy about it too :-)


It was surprisingly quick to put together as well, once I'd worked out my colours.

The Melon Mambo strip has been scored at 1/4" intervals using the Simply Scored - just another way of adding a subtle texture to your papercrafts.  And above that, a row of embossed scallops using the Adorning Accents Folders.

Supplies used: 
Stamp(s): Topsy-Turvy Celebration
Ink: Melon Mambo, Midnight Muse
Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight

Other: Labels Collection Framelits, Adorning Accents Folders, Simply Scored

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails