Friday, August 31, 2012

Say goodbye ...

... to some of our old favourites as the 2011-12 Ideas Book & Catalogue makes way for the new 2012-13 Annual Catalogue.

(just a quick note - I have set this post to appear at the top of my page all through August ... don't forget to scroll down to see what I've been doing this month!)



As always, we have to lose stamps and accessories to make way for awesome new goodies, so here are links to both the Retiring Stamps and Retiring Accessories lists.  I have put these on Google Docs so I can update availability as I hear that items are out of stock.

Remember that the retiring products are only available as stocks last - so when they're gone, that's it.  If you see anything on the list that you have been wanting to buy, now is the time!  Contact me today to place your order.
**Breaking News** 3/8/12:  Some items are already sold out!

A note on the number of inkpads on the list - as you may have heard, Stampin' Up! are reconfiguring their inkpads to a new foam surface rather than the existing felt.  The cases of the pads will be the same, the colours will be the same and the ink will be the same (with the exception of five colours which apparently don't play well with foam).  All the core colours will still be available.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails