Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Goodbye Post #7

It's nearly crunch time ... if you want to buy any of the stamp sets I've featured over the past few weeks, your time is running out!  As of August 31 these will no longer be available ... and if they're sold out beforehand, that means you've missed out, so contact me to place your order before it's too late.

Today I am revisiting another particular favourite of mine over the past few years.  I have been kind of neglecting it of late, mostly because I have a short attention span and am easily distracted by new thi.... oh look, something shiny!

Vintage Vogue reflects the old world style of collage stamping, which I have always enjoyed.  You can dress up a stamp set like this with muted colours or make a bold statement with something bright and sassy.  I have loved using this set, and know you would too.





If you click on the pictures you will be taken to the original post which should outline the materials used on each card.  Keep in mind that some of these are several years old and as such, quite a bit of the Stampin' Up! product used has long since retired.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails