Friday, August 3, 2012

Goodbye post #1

I was going to try to make a few last cards with stamp sets that are retiring this month, but I'm afraid Real Life is getting in the way a little, with work and birthdays and other things, so instead I'm going to do what they do on television when the writers are having a break - a Clip Show!

Every so often I will revisit some old favourites - and first up is a stamp set I have loved to bits over the past couple of years:  Baroque Motifs

If you search on the tag for this set, you'll find a whopping 27 posts - it may be I have been a little fond of it.  No, really.

Here are a few of my favourites...









If you click on the pictures you will be taken to the original post which should outline the materials used on each card.  Keep in mind that some of these are several years old and as such, quite a bit of the Stampin' Up! product used has long since retired.

Enjoy the trip down memory lane, and I will be highlighting another retiring stamp set soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails