Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Goodbye Post #4

Yet another retiring stamps farewell.

This time around I'm highlighting Butterfly Prints, and the coordinating Butterfly Punch.  I have found myself shamefully neglecting these two since I got my hands on the Big Shot butterfly dies, but looking back I remember just how sweet this set and punch are together.

And as a bonus, if you were after the Butterfly Punch, now is the best time to buy, as it's on special for $25.46, a 25% saving on the original price!  But of course, this is only while stocks last, and I have absolutely no idea how many are still available, so if you want it, you had better contact me to place your order as quick as you can :-)





(yes, I know that last one was just featured the other day ... but look at the cute butterfly!)


If you click on the pictures you will be taken to the original post which should outline the materials used on each card.  Keep in mind that some of these are several years old and as such, quite a bit of the Stampin' Up! product used has long since retired.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails